remuneración: Very competive tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
The Sportsbook QA Operator performs content management and quality assurance for our websites.
• Use the checklist to verify that the page content is accurate and the functionality is at 100%. Keep track of the results of the data review on the check-mark based sheet.
• Ensure accuracy of the events board by monitoring the events grid and scheduled games.
• Check features and proper functionality for each event: Information, Line History, Consensus and Match-up page
• Resolve any pending “aliases” associations, which define each team name into our database
• Monitor constantly all lines/odds feeds, verifying that the data displayed is up to date and accurate. Ensure that the importers are interpreting the feed accurately for all the events periods.
• Check the accuracy of the play by play feed provided by our sources against real time scores found on official league's sites as well as on major sites, such as Yahoo Sports, FOX, ESPN, etc.
• Monitoring of products for accuracy of sport content
• Monitoring of products for accuracy of real-time content
• Manual association of odds or events that were not associated automatically
• Monitor worldwide sports for important updates and changes that could affect sport content
• Identify and report bugs to the Quality Assurance team
• Minimum 3-years sportsbook experience or in an industry associated with sports.
• Ample knowledge of betting odds.
• Ample knowledge of International Sports including soccer & tennis
• English fluency.
• Attention to detail,
• Able to work weekends-2 days off.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados