RV/Motorhome Class C 24feet- Chevrolet Coachmen FreeLander - ₡12850000 (tamarindo)
2008 coachmen freedom express
cilindros: 8 cilindros color pintura: amarillo combustible: gas condición: excelente entrega disponible estado título: limpiar odómetro: 82000 tamaño/dimensiones: 7.45*2.54*3meters tipo carav: clase C tracción: tras. transmisión: automática
QR Code Link to This Post
Availability date: April or May 2020
* Place: Costa Rica or Panama
* 82,000 miles (as of today)
* Price: $ 30,000 CAD, or approximately $22,800 USD (according to current rate)
Immatriculated in Quebec (we can help you
for the purchasing process with the papers)
- A super reliable engine Chevrolet Vortec V8 engine - 6 liters
(very powerful to tow weight in
back or for the mountains roads!), robust and known to all mechanics, because it equips a lot of vans all over North America so parts easy to find!
- 100% Autonomous, 3 maintenance-free 12 volt batteries mounted in parallel (deep discharge) + 1 vehicle battery
- 250 watt solar panel mounted on the roof and a new 3000 watt inverter to connect your more energy-hungry devices
- 1 Onan micro quiet 4000 generator (didn’t used much)
Never need to plug into campsites!
- Capacity 6 people with 1 very large King bed (at the cab over bed), 1 Queen bed at the back and 1 double bed in the living room (table convertible in bed).
- Only 2 other owners, all supporting invoices, attentive and regular maintenance, oil change every 5,000 km, no accident history
The +++ of the JUMANJI vehicle:
- All inclusive offer for family 4/5 people with linen, dishes, equipment ... ready to go on an adventure!
- U-shaped lounge bench very useful because more space
- Lots of storage inside (storage inside all bench seats)
- Very good general condition (never experienced snow and frost with Quebec winters!)
- 7 sea belts
- Perfect size for traveling and parking everywhere while having space!
- Rear view camera (very practical!)
- Large Magic Chef oven working very well and 3 gas hobs + kitchen hood
- Dometic electric microwave
- Dometic gas fridge and freezer 12V and 120V
- Air conditioning (very effective for the cell very useful for falling asleep in the tropics!) +
functional air conditioning at the front!
- Interior gas heating (very quick to heat the cell with 3 ventilation outlets)
- Water heater
- Trailer hitch
- Air suspension at the rear
- Double wheels at the rear for better road holding and the possibility of towing a car, trailer, boat ...
- Huge outdoor storage chest that can easily accommodate 4 bikes, bbq, tables, chairs ...
- Very wide external awning integrated into the vehicle
- Full interior lighting with LED
- Full specs : https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2008-coachmen-freelander-class-c-floorplan-2130qb-tr3936
- Broken electrical input step, replaced by a manual metal step
- Few rings of the slidingdoor bathroom broken (no spare parts where we are, so replaced by a curtain at the moment)
- Aluminum table with 4 folding stools included - 4 soft camping chairs
– Large outdoor floor mat
- Outdoor radio
- Dishes for 4 people (plate, bowl, cups, utensils ...)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Storage bins
- 1 fishing rod
- Toolbox with basic tools
- Games and various sports items (badminton racket, beach, kites ...)
- 20 l emergency fuel tank; water tanks 20 l + 10 l
- Clothes line with 5 ropes attaching to the back of the RV
* Additional accessories:
- Red solid Coleman portable barbecue with tripod. Connect either to the cylinder gas from the RV or small individual cartridges (150 $ CAD the whole)
- 2 foldable adult bikes with helmets, padlocks and luggage rack (120 $ CAD each)
- 2 children bikes (14 and 16 inch) helmets ($ 40 each)
- Large and solid beach umbrella with base ($ 30 CAD)
- Mosquito net shelter large enough to hold the table below (almost new, $ 50 CAD)
NO contactarme por servicios u ofertas no solicitados