remuneración: 600000 tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Lionbridge is looking for a Recruiter to join the Resource Management team in our Costa Rica office located in Guachipelin.
Lionbridge is a leading provider of content development, globalization and development and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from content development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Responsible for sourcing, screening, processing, and qualifying new freelance linguists in a timely, organized, and cost-effective manner for Lionbridge's federal and commercial clients (government, insurance, utilities, financial, etc.) This position reports to the Resource Manager.
More specifically, the responsibilities for this position are:
• Recruit new linguist candidates, using both traditional and creative methods to attract quality individuals.
• Recruiting activities include researching languages, searching linguistic and ethnic communities on the internet, networking with like-minded organizations, placing ads in periodicals, and working with Lionbridge subcontractors.
• Meet qualification targets for priority languages provided by the Resource Manager.
• Identify and arrange new sourcing and networking events.
• Educate candidates about Lionbridge, our clients, and our expectations for their work.
• Arrange for qualified candidates to undergo appropriate in-house language assessment and ensure results are received in a timely fashion.
• Handle initial rate negotiation within a stipulated price point.
• Send and explain application paperwork required for both in-house and security background investigation purposes. Collect paperwork in a timely fashion and review for errors.
• Work with candidates who speak rare Latin American indigenous language and Spanish, but not English, to get them through the qualification process in a timely manner.
• Monitor progress of all candidates throughout the onboarding process and check in with them regularly.
• Additional duties as required.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in writing
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to function in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and use creativity in a business setting
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, web browsers
About the position:
* WFH to be discussed with manager.
* CAJA affiliate.
* Private medicate insurance.
* Great work environment.
* Monday to Friday office hours flexible schedules.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados