remuneración: Competitive Salary, Incentives & Benefits. Salary based on experience tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Nexus Services is a trailblazing company offering legal support, immigration bond securitization, advocacy, and charitable services for detainees, with a special focus on the immigrant population. At Nexus we commit each day to the amazing work of changing lives, reuniting families, and making a difference in the world. We seek people of passion, who are looking for more than simply a job, but a place to come to change the world one important life at a time.
• The Call Center Manager is responsible for the overall Call Center operations. This role will include customer service, quality of calls, efficiencies, and achievement of metrics. Will work closely with the Director of Operations and Chief Operating Officer to ensure employee performance and compliance with all Nexus Services regulations and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guide team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call.
• Responsible for development of a continuous improvement program.
• Establishes metrics ensuring customer satisfaction, call efficiency, low abandonment rate and other performance levels related to Call Center.
• Monitor and review KPI’s and metrics for call center employees. Creates and reviews performance appraisals, evaluations, and disciplinary actions.
• Identify key issues in complex situations, evaluate options and initiate strategies for resolution. Use sound judgment while under pressure or time-dependent matters.
• Plan, control and manage changes to services, policies, procedures, resources, and facilities to positively and flexibly meet Nexus Services business needs.
• Manage and expand client and co-worker relationships.
• Lead and participate in performance evaluations and make recommendations regarding merit increases, promotions or disciplinary actions to direct / indirect reports.
• Lead, organize and implement special projects and initiatives.
• Collect, analyze and present call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
• Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping requirements, both hard copy and electronic are being adhered to across all offices.
• Coordinate with HR on employee issues.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• 2 – 5 Years’ Call Center or Customer Service management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; relative experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
• Detail-oriented, professional & positive attitude with clients, vendors and employees alike, reliable, self-starter.
• Must recognize and honor the inherent worth and dignity of every client and individual.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
• Extremely organized and able to prioritize and adapt to a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Ability to motivate others toward achieving goals.
• Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, and a clear sense of boundaries.
• Adhere to the strictest confidentiality standards.
• Ability to stand, lift up to 40 pounds, sit for extended periods of time.
• Have your own reliable transportation.
• Must be able to pass background and drug screening tests.
• Must have Open Availability and ability to travel. (Approximately 50% or more)
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados