Customer Service Representative (San Jose, Costa Rica)
remuneración: Competitive Salary, Incentives & Benefits tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Nexus Services is a trailblazing company offering legal support, immigration bond securitization, advocacy, and charitable services for detainees, with a special focus on the immigrant population. At Nexus we commit each day to the amazing work of changing lives, reuniting families, and making a difference in the world. We seek people of passion, who are looking for more than simply a job, but a place to come to change the world one important life at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
* Provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of people of different cultural backgrounds.
* Identifying client needs, verifying information, researching, and providing solutions for client issues, concerns, and inquiries.
* Process data accurately.
* Accurately document all client interactions in the call center database with attention to detail.
* Process payments in an accurate and timely manner.
* Meet all daily and weekly goals as directed by your supervisor.
* Be knowledgeable about the services our company provides and able to explain the details of these services to both prospective and existing clients.
* Any other miscellaneous duties as directed by your supervisor.
* 1+ years’ experience in similar duties.
* Can conscientiously adapt to the changing needs of our clients and maintain a professional, compassionate, and caring attitude in challenging situations.
* Detail-oriented, professional & positive attitude with clients, vendors and employees alike, reliable, self-starter.
* Excellent interpersonal, team building skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn other online software platforms, including financial.
* Adhere to the strictest confidentiality standards.
* Individuals must be Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English.
* Must have open availability to work different shifts that include Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, weekends and Holidays.